Job Seeker Services
Goodwill Job Seeker Services Can Help You
Goodwill Industries of the Valleys offers job seekers services to assist individuals in their job search efforts. Services may include:
- resume writing assistance
- help with filing online applications
- assistance with employer required assessments
- referrals to appropriate agencies for support services
Job seeker services are available at the Roanoke Jobs Campus, Staunton Jobs Campus, Madison Heights Job Center, Career Connections, as well as all Workforce Development Satellite Offices. View a complete listing of locations.
- Job Fairs – Goodwill partners with local businesses that are looking to hire to host job fairs, which are free and open to the public.
- Job Seeker Workshops – Designed to give job seekers the skills necessary to succeed in a highly competitive job market, these seminars and workshops are free and open to the public. Space is limited, job seekers must register to attend.
- Job Clubs – Free and open to the public, job clubs are opportunities for job seekers to mingle with other job seekers, share job search tips, engage with an interactive group, and leave feeling recharged.
For more information on Job Seeker Services and Events, e-mail email@example.com or call (540) 581.0620 option 4.