Job Seeker Services
Goodwill Job Seeker Services Can Help You
Goodwill Industries of the Valleys offers job seekers services to assist individuals in their job search efforts. Services may include:
- resume writing assistance
- help with filing online applications
- assistance with employer required assessments
- referrals to appropriate agencies for support services
Job seeker services are available at the Roanoke Jobs Campus, Madison Heights Job Center, Career Connections, as well as all Workforce Development Satellite Offices. View a complete listing of locations.
Goodwill offers Job Seeker Events to assist individuals in their job search efforts. These services include:
- Job Fairs – Goodwill partners with local businesses that are looking to hire to host job fairs, which are free and open to the public.
- Job Seeker Workshops – Designed to give job seekers the skills necessary to succeed in a highly competitive job market, these seminars and workshops are free and open to the public. Space is limited, job seekers must register to attend.
- Job Clubs – Free and open to the public, job clubs are weekly and monthly opportunities for job seekers to:
- meet and interact with one another
- share job search tips, and results
- gain insight to assist as they prepare for their career
- engage with an interactive group
- leave feeling recharged and ready to find their new job
For more information on Job Seeker Services and Events, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 581.0620 option 5.