Connecting Women to Better Futures
Participate in the Beyond Jobs program to find a new or better-paying job. Goodwill will assist you in:
- Identifying your current job skills
- Defining your career goals
- Determining the best path to getting or finding a better job
Once you start a new job, you will receive the support you need to earn more money and advance in your career.
More Than a Job
We all need help to reach our goals. That is why you can access the following services as a Beyond Jobs participant:
- Complete career assessment
- Individualized career planning
- Connections to employment opportunities
- Access to training programs and resources to support your success
- Budgeting and financial education and resources to help you reach financial goals for yourself and your family
- Support services to help you advance in your career
Goodwill is committed to helping women by providing a holistic integration of career services with family and financial strengthening services. The Beyond Jobs program is funded by the Walmart Foundation and administered by Goodwill Industries.
For more information on the Beyond Jobs program, call (540) 767.0372 or come to the Melrose Jobs Campus Suite B at 2502 Melrose Ave NW, Roanoke, VA.