Work & Training Services
- In This Section
- Youth Services
- Adult Services
- Older Worker Program
- Job Seeker Services
- Computer Classes
- Additional Training Services
Goodwill Work and Training Services Help Individuals Find Work and Gain Independence
Goodwill Work and Training Services provide individuals with the training they need to find a job or achieve a level of independence to participate more fully in life. Training services include:
- Individuals with disabilities
- People with economic disadvantages
- Those who have a criminal record
- Youth at-risk of dropping out or who are working with the Juvenile Justice System
- Individuals who have lost their job due to company closing or layoff
- The general public who need to enhance their skills to get back to work or find a better job
Goodwill programs focus on meeting individual needs to ensure each person can reach their fullest potential. Individuals who participate in programs are regularly assessed and measured so they are able to achieve their desired outcomes.
Goodwill’s programs provide individuals with the level of support they need to succeed. From daily intensive skills training to job coaching, people with barriers to employment receive valuable training and employment opportunities to help change their lives and make a difference in the community.
Basic job seeker services are also available to individuals who need assistance with their job search.
See our interactive Services Map to view services available in your area.
For more information on Goodwill Workforce and Training Services please email email@example.com or call 540. 581.0620, option 1.