The Volunteer Program of Goodwill Industries of the Valleys seeks to engage a diverse group of volunteers to help people in the community as they seek to achieve a better life through work and independence.
Volunteer at Goodwill Opportunities
- Becoming a mentor is one of the most important things you can do for today’s youth. Through your guidance and support, you can empower teens to make positive decisions. Help youth stay in school, excel in their classes, or make plans for their future careers.
- Goodwill’s Workforce Centers provide job search help to the public. Come help clients with important tasks, such as creating cover letters and resumes, finding job listings online, applying to job listings, and preparing for interviews.
- Donation drives are a great way for corporations, schools, churches, and community organizations to give back to the community while clearing out the clutter. We’ll help you organize and market your event and then pick up the donations at the end!
- Help out with special events throughout the year, including summer and holiday parties for our adult participants with disabilities, and a variety of community outreach events.
- Goodwill’s Day Support Services provide peer interaction and opportunities for community and social integration. Volunteers assist with activities that teach life skills, accompany groups on community outings, and help with birthday and holiday parties!
Make a difference in the community by volunteering with Goodwill today!
For more information on volunteer opportunities at Goodwill, e-mail email@example.com or call (540) 581.0620, ext. 222.