Round Up Helps Fund Goodwill Job Training and Employment Programs
When you shop at Goodwill you can “Round Up” your purchase to the nearest dollar amount. The money raised through this campaign helps fund Goodwill job training and employment programs for people in our community.
Thank You For Choosing to Round Up!
In 2016, your change provided $317,992 of support to Goodwill programs and the people we serve. That’s amazing! You are helping people change their lives.
By Choosing to Round Up You Help:
- Youth with disabilities who participate in Project SEARCH to receive work experiences onsite at a community healthcare facility to prepare them to be work ready upon graduation.
- Youth, ages 14 to 21 who are economically disadvantaged and at-risk, with work experiences and vocational activities through the Youth to Work program.
- Youth who need the help of a mentor to develop the skills needed to live a successful life.
- Returning citizens receive help transitioning to a stable, productive life through the Prisoner Re-Entry program.
- Community job seekers who receive assistance getting back to work in Career Connections and through Goodwill’s Job Seeker Services.
Click here to learn more about Goodwill services for youth, adults, and older workers.
Click here for a Goodwill Store near you.