Goodwill provides janitorial services throughout our 31 county, 13 city service area of Virginia. We take pride in working with our clients to develop a plan based on their business needs. For more than 20 years, we have worked with local government and educational facilities, churches, and commercial businesses and today we clean over one million square feet of space each week.
- Janitorial – We provide janitorial services in offices, medical and educational facilities, industrial and warehouse space, and many other types of property. Services are available seven days per week or as needed by your business. Supplies and equipment can be included.
- Day Porter – Uniformed employees provide janitorial services and other operational tasks. Day Porter services are available seven days a week.
- Tile Floor Striping and Re-Finishing – Our crews can refinish all hard surface flooring, including wood, stone, and marble flooring.
- Construction Cleaning – We provide cleaning after your project is complete and prior to moving in. We also provide cleaning when your property has been vacated.
- Exterior Building Cleaning – We can make your business shine from the outside in.
- Carpet and Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, and Grounds Maintenance – Can be included for our janitorial services clients.
What Makes Goodwill Different?
- Customer service is our number one priority. We conduct monthly inspections to identify improvements.
- Goodwill uses state of the art equipment, and cleaning products that are eco-friendly.
- We operate as a partner with our business clients.
- Flexible hours to respond to your business’ needs.
- Employees receive training including blood-borne pathogens, hazardous communications (SDS), and general cleaning standards.
- Every staff member receives background and drug testing.
- Goodwill is a nonprofit dedicated to serving our mission.
- We recognize that everyone is created with certain strengths and gifts. We match people with jobs where they will be successful.
- A trained, efficient, and safe staff.
Benefits of Partnering with Goodwill
- High quality service at a competitive price. You also provide work opportunities for people with barriers to employment.
- Our employees believe in the core values of Goodwill, including respect, stewardship, and diversity and inclusion.
- Peace of mind that someone will always be on the job to meet your janitorial needs.
- We provide a dependable, pre-screened team to meet your janitorial needs.
- Your business supports a local nonprofit and helps to fund the Goodwill mission.
Facilities and Industries We Serve
- City, State, Federal Government
- Commercial Office Properties
- Property Management Companies
- Child Care Facilities
- Shopping Malls/Retailers
- School, Colleges, and Universities
For more information on Goodwill’s Commercial Janitorial Services email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 581.0620 ext. 1106.