Goodwill is a full service provider of new and custom wood pallets. Customers benefit from consistent, on-time delivery of quality products at a reasonable cost.
- Custom and Stock Pallets: Whether your need is for one custom pallet or thousands of stock pallets, Goodwill provides your company with quick and accurate service. The facility’s flexible configuration allows production runs to be changed quickly as customer needs require.
- High-Quality and Speed-to-Market: Goodwill uses semi-automated production equipment to ensure your delivery and quality requirements are met.
- Heat Treatment: When your shipment requires ISPM15 specification for international deliveries, Goodwill’s heat treatment facility provides the latest technology to ensure standards are achieved. Each heat treated pallet is stamped with the mark of compliance.
- On-Site Mill: An on-site mill enables Goodwill to meet customer requirements for size and quantity. With an inventory of lumber in-stock, customers benefit from fast turnaround orders.
Goodwill manufactures custom crates for extra protection and domestic or international shipment. High quality and cost effective, the crates are built to customer specifications, often in as little as 24 hours. Kiln dried and heat treat certified lumber is available. The crates are designed to be easily accessible with a forklift or standard hand jack.
- Dunnage: Sorting and palletizing of dunnage enables companies to cost effectively recycle wood packing material.
For more information on Goodwill Packaging email email@example.com or call (540) 581.0620 ext. 206.