Goodwill contracts with building owners and companies to provide janitorial services to multiple sites throughout the 31 county service area in Virginia. This area includes the New River Valley, Roanoke Valley, Shenandoah Valley, and Central Virginia.
Goodwill’s staff has received industry standard training and when necessary can receive specialty training required by the client. Goodwill cleans almost a million square feet daily.
- All staff are trained in Hazardous Communications (MSDS), bloodborne pathogens, and custodial cleaning standards.
- Goodwill staff has passed both background and drug tests. Work for high security clients also requires some staff to meet guidelines of Homeland Security.
- The ability to meet the demands of medical, office, industrial, manufacturing, churches, pre-schools, and government clients makes the Goodwill team a leader in the janitorial field.
- Goodwill’s team approach to cleaning is a proven work model that is cost effective and results in high quality outcomes for clients.
- Client requests and concerns are responded to quickly and efficiently.
Goodwill provides high quality, cost effective grounds maintenance to office, campus, and government locations.
Goodwill Janitorial Contracts
- Blue Eagle Credit Union locations
- Goodwill Jobs Campus
- Hope Tree Academy
- Kingdom Kids Childcare
- Melrose Baptist Church
- Poff Federal Building
- Reserve Center
- River House Apartments
- TSA Office, Airport
- Veterans Care Center
- Waldvogel Commercial Properties
- Blue Eagle Credit Union
- Lynchburg Federal Courthouse
- Reserve Center
- Federal Courthouse, Charlottesville
- Goodwill Jobs Campus, Radford
- Red Sun Farms, Dublin
- Reserve Center, Covington
- Reserve Center, Dublin
- United Pet Group, Blacksburg
Goodwill Grounds Contracts
- Montgomery Regional Hospital, Blacksburg
- Reserve Center, Lynchburg
- Veterans Care Center, Roanoke
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg
For more information on Goodwill Commercial Cleaning or Grounds Services email email@example.com or call (540) 581.0620 ext. 206.