For more than 30 years Goodwill has been providing businesses with valuable services. Partnering with Goodwill is not only a good business decision but a positive reflection on any company that shares the philosophy of “a hand up, not a hand out.”
Goodwill Commercial Services offers effective solutions to businesses by providing skilled labor to perform non-core functions. Services may be performed on location at the customer’s facility or at one of our manufacturing locations.
The goal of Goodwill’s Commercial Services is to focus on capabilities of workers with disabilities and other barriers to work and match them to our customer’s needs. We skillfully assess and measure our workforce to pair abilities and job tasks in order to ensure success. The result is a team of highly motivated and determined individuals that provides efficient operations and services for our customers.
Goodwill understands that business decisions are driven by outcomes; price, quality, and delivery are paramount. A menu of services provides your business with an efficient workforce and the opportunity to keep your focus on the core business.
Goodwill Commercial Services Capabilities
- Kitting and Assembly Services
- Pick and pack, ready to ship kits
- Manual and/or custom assembly
- Custom wood crates and pallets, which can also be heat treated
- Shrink Wrapping
- Blister Packaging
- Reverse Logistics
General & Administrative Services
- Data Entry
- Document management
- Mail room activities
- Commercial Cleaning
- Janitorial Services
- Grounds maintenance
- Room set-ups
- Pre/post event cleaning
- Order fulfillment
Our Commercial Services Approach
- Work closely with customer to define job specifications
- Evaluation of workforce to establish the best team for each job
- Continuous quality inspection of processes and materials to insure conformance to specifications
- Customer needs are met efficiently and effectively
- Customer feedback used for continuous improvement
How Commercial Services Supports the Goodwill Mission
Quality outsourcing solutions for business and industry that provide work and training opportunities for individuals with barriers to employment while generating critical revenue to help people with barriers to employment earn a paycheck and gain greater independence.
For more information, e-mail email@example.com or call (540) 581.0620 ext. 206.