- In This Section
- Production & Assembly
- Commercial Cleaning
- Commercial Services Referral Form
For more than 30 years, Goodwill has provided businesses with valuable services. Partnering with Goodwill is not only a good business decision but a positive reflection on any company that shares the philosophy of “a hand up, not a hand out.”
Goodwill Commercial Services offers effective solutions to businesses by providing skilled labor to perform non-core functions. Services may be performed on location at the customer’s facility or at one of our ISO 9001-2008 Certified manufacturing locations.
Goodwill understands that business decisions are driven by outcomes; price, quality, and delivery are paramount. A menu of services provides your business with an efficient workforce and the opportunity to keep your focus on the core business.
Goodwill Commercial Services skillfully assess our workforce by pairing abilities and job tasks to ensure success. This division embodies the Goodwill mission by helping individuals with barriers to employment achieve a better life through work and independence. Our customers benefit from a team of highly motivated, capable and determined individuals that provide efficient operations and services.
Goodwill Commercial Services Capabilities
- Kitting and Assembly Services
- Pick and pack, ready to ship kits
- Manual and/or custom assembly
- Order fulfillment
- Reverse Logistics
- Custom wood crates and pallets, which can also be heat treated
- Janitorial services
- Grounds maintenance
- Floor maintenance
- Supply and supervise sub-contract specialties (snow removal, window cleaning, tree and brush removal etc.)
Our Commercial Services Approach
- Work closely with customer to define job specifications
- Evaluation of workforce to establish the best team for each job
- Continuous quality inspection of processes and materials to insure conformance to specifications
- Customer needs are met efficiently and effectively
- Customer feedback used for continuous improvement
How Commercial Services Supports the Goodwill Mission
Quality outsourcing solutions for business and industry that provide work and training opportunities for individuals while generating critical revenue to help people in our community earn a paycheck and gain greater independence.
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 581.0620 ext. 206.